-->

Monday, October 22, 2012

we are graduated!!

sorry for being late updated...lazy n busy....on 15 october...i'm graduated as student diploma in agriculture! i can't express my feeling..nway i'm so happy...3 years at sarawak...give me a diploma....

my pict-taken by aidi the phogrpher

smart kn pict ktowg- using the fish eye lens..

this is all my sygss n bestfriends
anje-the manje girls, ida, prema-the beautiest friends of mine, kak zila- the gangster girl, kak ida-udin's mother
i luve u all damn much!

my class mate..

our picture together!! diploma in agriculture...


we with pika- dgn muke berseri



pka, ida, arija- my laughter friends

kak ida, anje, k.zla..i love all of u sis...


farley- dgn gaya navy nyer, me-dgn gye pgg lelaki..huuhhu

p/s: my family pict will be updated soon..that's because...my cam at home....i juz wanna back to raya haji...xsbar,....

No comments:

Post a Comment