-->

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

hatiku sudah menjadi kering! oh yeahh...

hahahaha...this entry tittle is so lame..but the truth is here...
my heart cannot accept any love from anyone for now...
i also don't know why...but thing just happen like that...
actually, we truly broke up today...
but, i not sad or anything...i'm just smiling...
so weird of me and i know this is not me...
my body, my heart, my soul is really tired...
all of this because of end the semester....
i don't fell anything..my heart tell me that u'r not important...
i'm sorry bro..thanks for your serve over this 5 year...
one thing i know, even though i don't cry today,
i will surely cry tomorrow....so tired being a women...

i just want you to know one thing,
i truly love you but everything just gone...
don't ask me why, coz i also don't know...
hopefully, you always happy and fine the great person!


p/s: i just love this person, but impossible for him to know me...
dream is always a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment